View Profile smirkstudios

168 Movie Reviews

It's brilliant! I'd love to collaborate sometime!

Excellent work. You're clearly misunderstood, and I feel you through your poetry.

ethanlennonwade responds:

That is very touching. Thank you very much smirkstudios.

Too long, a lot of build up for really not that great a delivery. Try shortening the sequences leading up to the punchline, like any sequence that we are waiting for an extended period of time you are risking your ADHD audience clicking away from your movie.

Good job overall, loved the characters and the motion!

49 Game Reviews

Definitely make the game, it looks awesome! Kind of short, that's why I'm not going to rate it very high, but I really hope to see the full version sometime in the near future!

MrOnsku responds:

Thank you. It looks like i am going to make it a full game :D

You're a GENIUS.

Nice job!

12 Audio Reviews

well now

i also started with punk before moving into metal, so i really know where you're coming from with this. i enjoyed this a lot! for 2004 this is pretty advanced! i'm suprised you guys didnt get signed lol

Maverick32183 responds:

Haha excellent. Yeah we were being scouted by Drive Thru records for a little while but we broke up before we could be signed. We started hating each other because we would all argue over what direction to write the songs and other stupid stuff and we didn't want the band to ruin our friendship so i quit. That and the Metal band was becoming more of my priority than this was. In hind sight we shoudl have stuck it out got signed and been famous!

i knew it

i knew better than to go to the trance genre and click number one.... what a dissappointment, so i scrolled down to people who had more than 2 votes lol and i saw this one. great job, it actually deserves the score it has.

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thank you very much!
I'm very happy you looked further than the first few on the list :)
thanks for the review :)

haha

cool little loop. the devil made you do it? what a coincidence, the haunted made me do it.

6 Art Reviews

(~);}

Dude....

Nice.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

I've been animating as long as I've been on Newgrounds, proudly bringing you super-okay animation right here for over 16 years! Let's collab!

Joshua H Metz @smirkstudios