9/11 Tower Jumper 9/11 Tower Jumper

Now we're talking.

As bad as people find this to be, I bet you could have been much more tasteless. Hang on, I'm jumping again... wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kevin responds:

*nods in agreement*

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Poor programming

Fun game, lots of cool stuff to do. What sucks is the item tab disappears, so you can't set a new teleport when your hold is full. It also sucks that there is no quality setting, so it runs like crap when you get multiple upgrades real fast or are powering through multiple bricks. Sorry for the low score, but a game as simple as the theme in this one should run better. I do like the menus, it just sucks that you put all this work in for the coding to fall apart RIGHT when I need it most. Please fix.

Jetpack Jerome Jetpack Jerome

Hard!

Rest in PEACE, BIG L!!!! I love Big L, nice work on the game, fun and interesting.

The Cursed Beneath The Cursed Beneath

Cool Game

I liked it, but it kept freezing my browser. It just needs a quality selector, that'll clear it right up.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Nice Conversion!

I found a glitch, not sure if it's a known one. If you jump at the hammer just right, you jump through the platform and back to the bottom (from the second layer, not far). Really fun, I've collected every Donkey Kong game except the new Wii one lol.

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah, I've noticed that one, thanks for the review! I recommend the the new Wii DK...it's very good

Flash Drumset Flash Drumset

Nope.

I've seen a lot of drum kits made with Flash, and this one is about as good as the rest. There is no real drum feel to it, only a drum look. My high hat hand is the right, so I can't keep it constant while bass and snare are happening. Plus, the sounds get muffled when you do multiples. Also, you should make it so that 2 different keys produce the same sound, so you can do easier drum rolls and double bass and things like that. Sorry for the low score, buddy, I'm at least proud to see you trying. Good job with the programming, just gotta get it to feel a little more real so we can produce cooler sounds with it. Also, just for fun, you might think about putting selectable drum skins and styles, with programmable drum heads (like electric) so that we can go even further!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

WOW!

My maintenance guy came to fix some stuff, and he SHOWED ME THIS on his phone, BEFORE it was uploaded here.

Attack of the Penis Attack of the Penis

Sucks.

Here's a 10 for effort. It sucks when you can't rely on your team, I know how you feel...

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

LAAAGGG

Yes, there are extreme lags in this Flash. You could fix it by adding a quality control for users with slower internet/computers.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Whoa, cool!

Count me in, next time!

Vortex00's pic was my favorite.