Her Eyes Horizon Her Eyes Horizon

well now

i also started with punk before moving into metal, so i really know where you're coming from with this. i enjoyed this a lot! for 2004 this is pretty advanced! i'm suprised you guys didnt get signed lol

Maverick32183 responds:

Haha excellent. Yeah we were being scouted by Drive Thru records for a little while but we broke up before we could be signed. We started hating each other because we would all argue over what direction to write the songs and other stupid stuff and we didn't want the band to ruin our friendship so i quit. That and the Metal band was becoming more of my priority than this was. In hind sight we shoudl have stuck it out got signed and been famous!

-Feeling Trance! -Feeling Trance!

i knew it

i knew better than to go to the trance genre and click number one.... what a dissappointment, so i scrolled down to people who had more than 2 votes lol and i saw this one. great job, it actually deserves the score it has.

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thank you very much!
I'm very happy you looked further than the first few on the list :)
thanks for the review :)

The Devil Made Me Do It The Devil Made Me Do It

haha

cool little loop. the devil made you do it? what a coincidence, the haunted made me do it.

Legend of Zelda: Metal Anthem Legend of Zelda: Metal Anthem

cool..

cool, but it needs to be in the general rock or video game section. this is not heavy metal at all. misleading.

N.Sndwch-New Update V0.2 N.Sndwch-New Update V0.2

fuckin righteous

this is a wonderful example of how you can be heavy and also sing a melody in the same song! good job, i loved the instrumentals, and the vocals fuckin rock. sorta reminds me of slipknot if they were good and not full of themselves :P nice, and i can feel the heart and energy :D

NickSandwich responds:

Thanks! I try to vary things up ^^

Halloween special 08 Halloween special 08

cool

this song is lots of fun :D

Olzone responds:

Jaey!! .. let my evil and Dark songs
spread JOY and FUN to listeners =D
im glad you liked it.

Prime Prime

nice

you know your low tone riffs well, and you know your low octave arpeggios and such, so good job :D the speed tremello picking at the end was cool also :P

shadow617 responds:

lol hey thanks man. yeah i tried many things in this song. I play rhythm and bass in my metal band at home. i really get into it when I play this stuff. metal is pretty much me!

thanks for the review!

Diabolic commercial ideas Diabolic commercial ideas

...

i thought i was gonna like this, but then the singer happened... and from then on all i could hear was a Dethclock song. i was sure it was gonna be like Necrophagist or something with that opening, but the vocals were not much fun for me. and the lyrics are trying too hard to be evil. sorry guys, nothing against you, but i was waiting for that crazy arpeggio solo and it never happened, which is the only thing that would have changed my mind.

(I Want To) Believe (I Want To) Believe

hmm

cool, but the quality is kinda bad. the style is cool, but the hihats over power everything, and the intro sound is just plain painful. the lyrics are cool, and i like the singer is cool sounding. the guitar is also kinda cool, but that quality issue involves everything as a whole.

Battlecry intro skit Battlecry intro skit

cool

you should make this into a movie. i dont think the begining was lame at all, especially since it was supposed to be for a movie. good job